Followers

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Like Spending time with an old friend......

Hello, and thank yous for taking the time to visit me today......hope all is well with you xx

Whilst, it is such an exciting feeling when you click to download a new digi stamp or rip the wrapper of a new rubber stamp, I find equal joy in stumbling upon a folder on your pc that contains digi's that you havent used for absolutely ages. I have been working my way through stuff on my pc and transferring files over to my laptop, when I opened up the Pink Petticoat file that I've not touched for such  a long while (shame on me!!!)  I had forgotten how much I loved this particular Froggie, so it really was like a chance meeting with an old friend - so that was that and the file tidy up got put to one side in favour of printing, and once printed, well may just a bit of colouring and then maybe I'll just make a little card........
My card features:

  • Frog on swing image from Pink Petticoat (I suspect now discontinued)
  • coloured with Promarkers
  • Dotty card stock from Annamarie designs 
  • other paper is a Hobby House magazine freebie
  • used lacy circles spellbinders die, also coloured with promarkers to complement
  • added doily just to lift colours a little
  • woodware flower punch, flowers also coloured with promarkers, and sakura gelly pen to add faux stitch
  • pearls from stash
  • ribbon from local drapery store - I thought the texture of this ribbon matched the frog, beautifully!
I would like to enter:
Passion for promarkers - week-403 add pearls
top row: Summer, Circle, Ribbon

thanks and hugs for dropping in for a visit today - have a great day xx


14 comments:

  1. An adorable image. Lovely colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute delightful card. Love your choice of colours.
    I've rediscovered her too, except she's now http://blog.thelovelystudio.co.uk/
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, thank you for sharing that Faith, I wasn't aware of that - better go and have a look!

      Delete
  3. She is sweet isn't she. I love the pretty papers and cute image on your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely adorable!! Thanks for playing along at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything here is so cute! I have a lot of files, and some stamps, that I have never used! Just need more time...
    Thank you for joining the weekly Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute Lisa! I love the little frog and it's fab colouring. Gorgeous papers and flowers. A wonderful card design. So glad you found this little guy/girl (I won't be frog sexist :D) again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cheerful card, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me smile Lisa, such a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your super cute froggy, I can see why you just had to make a card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll be able to join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Lisa, an adorable little Frog - I love Pink Petticoat papers, images and sentiments, I use them all the time.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous re-discovery Lisa! Your little Froggie is absolutely adorable! I love the card you've created! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Passion for ProMarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx